Mon-Fri 9am-4pm


844 - 722 - 6432

Call us - We will be glad to assist you!





PACO Weatherization Assistance Program makes needed home repairs to reduce energy costs for qualified households. Eligible Properties may qualify for the following services (not limited to):

  • Heating (Boiler) Replacement and Repairs
  • Hot Water Tank Replacement and Repairs
  • Insulation
  • Refrigerator Replacement
  • Windows Replacement and Repairs
  • Doors Replacement and Repairs
  • Caulking/Weatherstripping for Windows and Doors
  • Carbon Monoxide Detectors
  • Showerheads
  • Energy Saving Light Bulbs
  • Testing of Stoves for: Carbon Monoxide/Gas Fumes
  • Indoor Air Quality Testing
  • Blower Door Testing
  • Health and Safety Issues

Do you need more information?

Application Download

About The Weatherization Assistance Program

The Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) is administered by the State of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Office of Low Income Energy Conservation to assist elderly, handicapped and low-income persons in weatherizing their homes, improving their heating system efficiency, conserving energy while also assessing and eliminating related health and safety issues.


PACO Weatherization Technicians complete a site-specific energy audit of a home that includes air leakage diagnostics, heating system safety and efficiency diagnostics, duct leakage diagnostics, and assess insulation needs. Next, we partner with sub-contractors to perform necessary repairs and improvements to the home’s mechanical systems and install energy-saving measures in the house, such as improved insulation and air sealing.


Households are typically qualified based on income, and recipients must be Hudson County residents. Please contact PACO to see if you qualify.


For more information on the NJ Department of Community Affairs Weatherization Assistance Program please visit: CLICK HERE

Eligibility Criteria

For Homeowners
  • Proof of income
  • PSE&G bill
  • 12 month history of oil consumption from oil company (if applicable)
  • Property tax bill
  • Monthly mortgage statement or Property Deed/Title (if fully paid for)
  • Rent receipts from all tenants
  • Copy of Social Security cards for all household members
  • Tenant’s application (if applicable)
For Tenants
  • Proof of income
  • PSE&G bill
  • Copy of Social Security cards for all household members